The App update has been successfully completed.
The latest version of the application is "4.3.2E".
Only the resource was updated and there is no application update.
- Event Information -
- Anniversary Event will be held.
From: After the maintenance on May 9th
Until: Before the maintenance on June 6th
You can go to the event venue by talking to "GM Neints" in Rokoko City.
- Border Raid "Raton" held! -
On Wednesday, May 16th at 3:00 AM (PST/GMT-7) we will hold a Channel Raid with the boss "Raton"!
Defeat the boss at Raid battle which is shared with all the channels.
- How to participate -
- Enter in an exclusive field by talking to NPC "Specia" at Rokoko City.
*You can enter 30 minutes before the Border Raid starts.
- What is Border Raid? -
Everyone can participate!
Let's save the world of Iruna from the imminent threat Raton!
*Even with lower level characters, there is a way to participate in battle with a gimmick in the exclusive field.
- About Coin items used in Channel Raid -
Connection may be come unstable due to a large number of participants.
Please understand beforehand that if your connection becomes unstable before the end of the battle, we cannot compensate any loss of EXP.
Same dealing with the Coin items that were used in the battle.
*The battle may be ended by compulsion when unexpected problem occurs.
*Possible of boss correction will be applied due to the problem.
- Please cooperate in access to the game server -
We have confirmed a large amount of loading will process in the battle when access concentrates on one game server.
When joining the channel raid, please cooperate to login to the game-server with less players.
If your game screen loading delays, please try changing the following in-game Settings>System:
- Display only your Party and reduce the display of other players.
- Reduce the total number of players displaying.
- Installing App from "Google Play" -
Please try the following steps if update is required again after updating the app.
1. Reboot your Android device
2. Tap Settings > Apps > Google Play Store
3. Tap "CLEAR CACHE"
4. Tap "CLEAR DATA"
*Please change the device settings at your own responsibility.
*Please ask the manufacturer about how to control the device.
- The following systems will be reset by deleting the app -
- Settings on Phrases
- The order of buttons in MENU
Please note that deleting the app will reset the settings above.
You will need to set again after re-installing the app.
Thank you for your cooperation.